TAYLORMADE 2021 MG HI TOE 2
|Availability:||Out of stock|
TaylorMade's Milled Grind wedges received glowing reviews from all ranges of players and immediately ended up in their staff players bags. Soon after, those very same staff players asked for something extremely versatile around the greens. A wedge that could handle the most difficult of lies. Thus, the new TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Wedge Copper was born.
In order to accomplish such a lofty goal, TaylorMade created multiple bounce and lie angles on the Hi-Toe Wedge's sole. The leading edge has a high bounce, allowing it to move through turf and sand with less resistance. The Channel Cut Mid-Sole virtually adds another sole to the wedge and has less bounce, to prevent excess digging when you need to slide the club under the ball. Finally, there is a great deal of heel, toe and trailing edge relief, so you can get the face on the ball from any angle.
We've established that the sole is extremely versatile, but TaylorMade now had to make a face that could handle all those compromising lies and stances. With the Hi-Toe and the Full-Face scoring lines, along with a higher center of gravity, the whole faces becomes usable.
Around the greens, there is one wedge to rule them all; The TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Copper Wedge.
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Wedge Features:
- Hi-Toe design raises COG for lower launch and more spin
- Sole Cavity has three pockets to optimize weight distribution
- Full-face scoring lines ensure solid contact from the rough
- High bounce leading edge decreases resistance
- Channel Cut Mid-Sole prevents digging
- Heel, toe and trailing edge relief maximizes versatility
- KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 shaft (115g in 58°, 60°, 64°/120g in 50°, 52°, 54°, 56)
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet Burgundy 360 GEC 0.58 grip